You've heard of the sales funnel, right? We're sure that as a business owner at some point you have! In case you haven't heard of it... The sales...read more
We get asked a lot if social media marketing is worth it. We believe it is 100% but, if you find yourself in one of the categories below, it's time to change things up.
- You are just doing it because everyone else it doing it
- You don't believe in modern marketing
- Your business doesn't have a marketing budget
- You don't want to grow
- You assume people aren't thinking or talking about your business online
- You don't want to create a relationship with your tribe
- You don't need to tap into viral marketing channels
- You don't care about your brand image
- Your grandmother won't post for your business for free
- You want to use the cheapest social media marketing solution
- You don't have a business worth talking about
- Your team hates to work for you
Social media marketing when done right can give your company a competitive advantage. If not done at all or done without strategy and intention to grow you will do damage to your brand. Remember social media is meant to be social so make sure you're coming at it from a conversational stand-point.
Checkout this resource to help grow your knowledge on the topic of social media marketing: