Gamification is exploding onto the scene in many different industries, and we at WunderTRE think it can benefit business owners when it comes to...read more
Every good boss wants his or her team members to be on the same page when it comes to the business. Sadly there is not enough time in the day for the boss to offload the details of every facet of the business. With this blog post we hope to help with this gap and give you some valuable knowledge about the business.
- "Branding" is the word that describes all of our efforts to design the customer experience from their first time they see our product/service all the way to the sell and beyond.
- Supporting our product/service is branding and is more important than sales.
- Everyone has an opportunity to add value to our brand by giving their feedback to the team.
- Branding is YOU. What you bring to every conversation with the customer or fellow teammates grows the branding of our company.
- The customer is always right when they are treated wrong.
- You will always have a happy customer when you treat them right.
- Just for clarification on definitions checkout this video and come back.
- Think of your most favorite experience with a businesses. It could be a trip to Disney World. What do you remember? That's called branding.
- Follow their heart.
- Treat them like people, not personas.
- Develop within yourself a culture of great conduct that will influence others because we need more people like you.
- Take time to think about how your job effects the customer, both good and bad.
Branding is one of those things that is hard to understand mainly because it's complicated and it's not presented to us in a personal way. We encourage you to take these 12 things to your next branding meeting for something new to talk about that will generate new ideas. Once your have your new ideas you should take them through we call The Idea Distillery that helps teams like your take all the awesome ideas you created in your meetings and begin to put them into action. Download The Idea Distillery now from our resource center.
Other Posts You Might Like
Sep 26, 2018
Sep 19, 2018